Your tour guide will pick you up from Alexandria Port by the cruise exit door. After that you will be transferred by an air-conditioned vehicle to relish an overday trip to El Alamein. Proceed to World War II remains and cemeteries,( WW II Cemetery).
El Alamein Battle was one of the most significant confrontations of this War. Your first stop during the shore excursion from Alexandria will be at the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display. Lunch break then continue to visit the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers. Drive back to Alexandria to board your ship.
visit the world war ii remains and cemeteries( ww ii cemetery).
• Pick up & drop off services from Alexandria Port
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Profissional guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
• Lunch meal during your tour
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary